Christian Counseling Careers in Simi Valley
Simi Valley Christian Counseling
SUPPORT FOR YOUR PRIVATE CHRISTIAN COUNSELING PRACTICE
Are you looking to establish or grow your own private Christian counseling practice in southern California? If you’re a licensed mental health practitioner who is excited about working in an environment where you can be transparent about your faith,Simi Valley Christian Counseling might be the right fit for you.
Simi Valley Christian Counseling works with a primarily faith-based clientele and exists to amplify your effortsas you seek to build your counseling practice with clients in and around Simi Valley, California.
- High visibility through our powerful, locally-based websites and radio marketing
- Professionally decorated office space
- A collaborative professional environment in which you can be transparent with your faith
- A strong back-end team for business coaching, marketing, tools, and support
- Shared wisdom, encouragement, and prayer support from experienced mentors and psychotherapists who understand the demands of mental healthcare
- The chance to build a fulfilling Christian counseling career that could last a lifetime
- . . . and more!
CHRISTIAN COUNSELING CAREERS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Enjoy the work you love in a Christian environment. As a growing company, Simi Valley Christian Counseling is always looking for valuable professionals to add to our team. As a Christian counseling group, we offer you a place where the expression of your faith is encouraged, as we provide you with support to grow professionally and beyond.
We have openings at our current locations and are looking to expand to new neighborhoods throughout southern California.
The counselors at Simi Valley Christian Counseling are required to hold at least one of the following credentials in the state of California:
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Licensed Psychologist (PhD)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD)
- Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy (DMFT)
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) with specialties in prescribing psychiatric medicines.
We currently do not offer internships or peer counseling but would be happy to hear from you when you approach graduation.
If you have general questions about our practice or how we work, please feel free to contact us. If you wish to apply, please send CV and cover letters to [email protected]